m2m Global Ambassadors are a group of individuals who are committed to creating a world in which no baby is infected with HIV and HIV-positive mothers live long and healthy lives. By joining this network, you can become part of the achievable goal of ending paediatric AIDS and engage with a small community of like-minded people, brought together by a wider global vision. The commitment we make to our Global Ambassadors ensures that.
– Access to a dedicated m2m team to inform you of latest developments;
– Invitations to network with other m2m Global Ambassadors, m2m senior staff, and Mentor Mothers at quarterly meetings;
– Invitations to exclusive events;
– A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit an m2m site in Africa and meet our Mentor Mothers and the women they serve;
– Recognition in the m2m Annual Report and on the m2m website;
– Support in engaging your networks and helping us identify like-minded people.
We ask our members to make a minimum annual donation, allowing us to plan with confidence (please see form to the right). This funding helps us provide essential services to HIV-positive women through their pregnancy and beyond, and to expand our model into new regions and countries.
For more information about m2m Global Ambassadors, please contact:
+44 (0) 203 867 7120
Robin Allinson Smalley
+1 323 969 0445